Digital video skills by James kellie 506434
After finding out what part of the castle I would be talking about (the dungeons), I started my research using www.google.co.uk , www.wikipedia.co.uk, and www.stirlingcastle.gov. but it was quickly apparent that there was little to no information on the web about the dungeons.
I found that this website: http://www.downanddirtydv.com/home.html was really useful I also found videos on www.youtube.com by Kevin smith talking about his experiances filming.
Three examples of display/ storage methods for digital video are:
t.v, monitor, phone for display
video tape, hard drive and ipod for storage.
Describe the process for creation and use of digital video sequence by three artist/designers.
Kate Blewett -is a documentary film-maker in the United Kingdom. She is best known for her documentaries on human rights abuses, such as The Dying Rooms.
Jean-Marie Drot - (born 1929 in Nancy, Meurthe-et-Moselle) is a French writer and documentary maker. He was the director of the French Academy in Rome from 1984 to 1994.
Russell Geoffrey Banks -(born 13 November 1981) is an English actor, documentary maker, video editor, and stunt driver. [1]
Describe, step by step, the process that you went through to produce your digital video clip and how it is to be displayed/stored.
We started with
Research.
Storyboard.
Script.
Film.
Capture.
Edit.
Output to dvd.

No comments:
Post a Comment