So i started college (Access To Creative Industries), and we were told that we need to start a blogger account and record our progress throughout the year and post up some of our work.
but as I've only been at college for a week all I've done is been shown around the college met the class, told what our assignment's are i.e an epk (electronic press kit) as well as art pieces, web designs and producing music projects. and finally been given a introduction to the computers and the programs we're goin to be using over the coming year.
we also found out we're goin to be doin work for a festival for under 18's that gives teens the chance to get experience in the music and film industry. which will be cool.
next week i have to make a 1 min podcast about me! using lots of pics from iphoto which is a bit scary. but I'm looking forward to it.
so until next time.
x
Thursday, 27 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment