so today we were shown the wonders of iweb. which is basically a programme that you can make websites on. but unlike anything I've ever used before there is a lot more options for you to customise your site. we all had a shot messing around with it making a site for a subject of your choice, i chose aggressive inline. we were shown how to put pics up change the text, layout, background, colour scheme, etc........
today we were also given our first homework assignment, we've got to write a short piece on the difference between two photo sharing websites, (flickr and another of your choice). i chose a site called darqroom. its mainly a site where professional photographers can post their port folios and chat to other photographers.
so I'm going to post the piece on the photo sharing sites on my blogger page cause it's suppose to be used for the final assessment not that anyone would be interested in my blogs. but I've been told that most of my works going to end up on the world wide web via this blog..
Tuesday, 1 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment