Tuesday, 15 September 2009

another day at college

so I've been told that I've got to post up here what i do all day at college, as part of my assessment so my lecturers can use it as evidence that i didn't just leave it all to the rest of my group, not that two really counts as group.

so in the last week or so we have been given several different tasks to do which have mainly been posted on this blog. But I've also been given the subject on which i have to create an EPK (electronic, press, kit)which would include a podcast created on Garage Band. Me and Michael have been given the not so interesting dance group 2FaCeD DaNcE, and their "awe inspiring" production "Still Breathing", which is about the space we as humans are given and boundaries that we have to occupy.

and basically all I've done in the last few days is a bit of painting, a bio on Michael and and research for the EPK,

No comments:

Post a Comment